The OB-2 Plus Shaft takes shaft technology to the next level. The state of the art laminated SR-6 shaft construction has evolved into solid maple spliced SR-6+ construction, meaning 13% less tip end mass than the original OB shafts. This new solid maple spliced construction equates to less cueball deflection. OB shafts have the best combination of the four primary characteristics affecting shaft performance: low cue ball deflection, good overall shaft feel, exceptional playing consistency, and efficient cue ball spin.
- Tip Diameter: 12.75mm
- Shaft length: 29″
- Low Deflection Solid Maple Spliced S6+ Shaft
- Tip: Everest by Tiger Products
- Ferrule Length: 1/4″ White XTC Ferrule
- 100% Lifetime Warranty Against Warpage
- 100% Made in the USA in Dallas Texas
There are no reviews yet.