These Panthera cues feature Ebony and Curly Maple wood with markings as unique as the predators that inspired them. Each cue is adorned with White Turquoise, Malachite, Micarta and Rose Gold accents. Limited to only 100 of each model, individually signed and numbered. A cue whose beauty will leave others green with envy.
Śurutē Panthera is inspired by the white Bengal tiger from India where the word Śurutē comes from, meaning anew or beginning. The green color is a representation of spring and like spring, Śurutē is a symbol of renewal or new beginnings.
COLLECTIBLE DESIGN FEATURES
- Only 100 Made, Individually Signed and Numbered
- Curly Maple Forearm and Sleeve, Accented with White Turquoise and Malachite Rings
- Ebony Spears with White Turquoise Spear Tips, Micarta and Malachite Inlays, and Rose Gold Dots
- Inlayed Panther Accented with Malachite Inlays
- Uni-Loc® Steel Radial® Joint
- Uni-Loc® Adjustable Weight Cartridge System (Uni-Loc® Weight Cartridge Kit Sold Separately)